GADSDEN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT MEAL DELIVERY PROGRAM
Bringing Meals to your door during this Pandemic
***During our temporary district wide closure meals will be provide through this service***
This program will provide weekday shelf stable meals for your children in the household.
If you are interested in participating in this program please fill out the form below and submit to the Student Nutrition Department Offices.
Download form: Meals to your door
El Distrito Escolar Independiente de Gadsden
PROGRAMA DE ENTREGA DE ALIMENTOS
Trayendo comidas a su puerta durante esta pandemia
***Durante nuestro cierre temporal del distrito, se proporcionarán comidas a través de este servicio***
Este programa proporcionara comidas estables de lunes a viernes para sus hijos en el hogar.
Si está interesado en participar en este programa, complete el siguiente formulario y envíelo a las oficinas del Departamento de Nutrición del Distrito.
Bajar form: Entrega de alimentos
Parents: Deadline to submit the consent form for meal pick up is April 30th
"Starting April 13 meals will be distributed only from 11:30am-12:30pm. Meals will only be distributed Monday-Thursday. Kitchens will be closed on Fridays. Thursday children will receive lunch for Thursday, breakfast and lunch for Friday and Breakfast for Monday."
Healthful school meals and nutrition education are available to all students as an integrated part of education.
The purpose of Student Nutrition Program is to advance the availability, quality and an acceptance of school food service and nutrition programs as an integrated part of education.
The Student Nutrition Program has established six goals to be used during the 2013 - 2014 school year to support its strategic plan.
- The Student Nutrition Program supports federal, state and district polices for healthful school meals and nutrition education for all students.
- The Student Nutrition Program should be recognized as the authority on child nutrition. Provide certification programs which are recognized as the standard competence for individuals in child and school nutrition programs.
- The Student Nutrition Program will be the primary source of information for students, parents and community members.
- The Student Nutrition Program is helping to alleviate childhood hunger.
- The Student Nutrition Program has a consistence high quality workforce.